Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Tagged - I'm it ...

Lawanda tagged me ... so I guess I need to post and answer these questions ... never been tagged before ;) LOL

1. First time you got kissed: I got my first "real" kiss when I was 15. My date to the Sadie Hawkin's dance (where the girl asks the guy). I can't even remember his name now, my friend had me ask him because he was 16 and had a car, she wanted to go to this dance with her boyfriend and not have our parents drive us! lol

2. First time you drove a car: I was 17, my family had a rule about no driving until you were 18. But my senior year of HS I went to community college in the afternoons and my mom let me learn to drive and take the car to school each day. It was a Nova, stick shift ... I was thrilled!

3. First time you scrapbooked: 2002, right after I did my 3-day Breast Cancer walk. Penny, my walk leader, also sold CM and she had us all get together to exchange pictures from the event. She wasn't out to sell anything, but I saw her albums and knew I wanted to try. So my first scrapping was my album from my walk, very simple CM style - but I treaasure it so much because of what that walk meant to me.

4. First time you went on a date: That would be the same date for the dance mentioned earlier ;)

5. First time you fell in love: I fell in love with Brian somebody or other ... he broke my heart and I thought I'd never survive. Guess I did, since I can't remember his last name, LOL. I was 18.

6. First time you cooked for someone: When I was in 5th grade my mom started having me make dinner 2 nights a week. I mastered spaghetti and hamburgers. Still 2 of my favorite meals ;)

7. First time you got on a plane: 15, we flew to CA for my sister's wedding. It was very exciting! Now I hate to fly, not because I'm afraid but because I feel my civil rights being violated in the so-called name of 'safety'. Pffft.

8.First time you shaved your legs: Gosh, I can't remember. Probably 7th grade, so around 12.

9. First time you put on make up: Age 13. Yet another 'house rule', we couldn't wear makeup until then. And it was just lipstick and mascara ;)

10. First time you moved out of your home: I moved out of my parents home when I got married, age 21. I turned 21 on June 1st, we got married June 20th. I wanted to drink at my wedding (hic). And I moved into 'our' home right after our honeymoon. We lived there 5 years, then moved to the home we live in now. 3 homes my entire life - aren't I boring?

So, that's the end of my true confessions ... I don't know anyone to tag, however so I guess it ends with me ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WooHOOO! Bonnie did it! Thanky thanky! :)

Kela fixes herself and the girls grilled cheese all the time. It is her fave meal LOL!

I am with you on the hamburgers and spaghetti. Two of my faves as well! :)

Angie said...

Yay Bonnie. I loved reading these.