Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sunday Self Portrait




Rosemary has inspired me to try this ... we shall see if I keep it up, as I tend to be a slacker, lol ;) And, I'm also joining her in a quasi knit-olympics, as I'm knitting my chemo caps while watching the Olympics today! I have orders for 22 of them - whoo hooo! The sun is shining, and I should go for a walk ... but my lower back is a bit stiff and I don't want to risk hurting myself so early in my training. I've had some lower back pain issues since Christmas, which is new for me. And I notice if I try to 'work through the pain' it just makes it worse. So, I have a good excuse to be a couch potato today, right? :D Okay, back to knitting ...

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

Double Yay!!

Adding you :)

Angie said...

yay Bonnie!!! Great pic.

Anonymous said...

Glad you could join! Added you to my list too!!

Anonymous said...

Bonnie, GREAT SPS pic! I hope your back gets better!