
Well, another week - and another self portrait! Here I sit, like any other day this week - knitting yet another chemo cap. Main difference - this week I'm wearing my new magnifying glasses. Adorable - no? ;) Not a very flattering picture either - sort of hard to aim that camera when using a self timer, hehee. But in the imortal words of Popeye ... I yam what I yam, heheeee :D

3 comments:
OMGosh Bonnie!! You're a continental knitter!! *shocked* You're so cool.
Teehee, I'm picturing you setting the camera and then running to the couch to make like you've been knitting all along ;) Lovely picture!
I hope your timer is better than mine. I wouldnt have had time to make it back to the couch :)) Great picture
Good pic Bonnie! I love the glasses! I think they are very fashionable!
:)
Post a Comment