Saturday, February 25, 2006

I admire those you blog everyday

I'm certainly not one of them! LOL. It's certainly not because I'm not online, I spend way too much time on this PC - you'd think it would be no big deal just to stop here and write a few lines. But I don't. Oh well.

I did, however, walk 6 miles last Sunday, 3 miles yesterday and 3+ miles this morning. And no blisters or major soreness. A little stiffness in my hips/lower back, but that's from not stretching properly. Gotta be better about that. And I've now knitted 25 chemo caps. No new orders lately, which perhaps is a good thing. I'm starting to get sick of them, LOL. Although today I just mailed a hot pink one and a canary yellow one to a girl in London. That was fun, I hope she enjoys them.

On a depressing note - I had to go buy OTC magnifier glasses today. My new eye doctor has corrected my vision so well that I'm now unable to see up close. Apparently it's a condition of age - I was thrilled when he told me that. So lucky me - I get to wear contacts AND reading glasses now. Whoo hooo (not!). Although it's nice to see distances so clearly now, I'm not so sure I'm happy about the trade off. Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I blog a lot. Sometimes I feel bad because I blog and dont do laundry! ;) (just kidding, actually....I do laundry EVERY day! LOL)