Sunday, March 12, 2006

I'm a walking ...


Here's my Sunday picture - of my feet before I was leaving for my 4.25 mile walk this morning! 24 weeks until the 3-day, and this week starts my official training program. 12 miles to be walked this week, plus one cross training day.


I was thinking as I was walking ... one year ago today I had just come home from the hospital after my hysterectomy and could barely walk from the bed to the bathroom, lol :D And today I was able to walk a very hilly walk with very little troubles (had to stop on a couple of hills to catch my breath partway up). Still lots of room for improvement, health wise - but I feel I've come a long way!

5 comments:

Rosemary said...

That's right, you've done so well! Congrats on that!

And cute shoes :)

Anonymous said...

YAY for progress! :) Whew, enjoy your walks!! :)

Anonymous said...

You have come a long way! Congrats! And good luck on the 3 day!

Anonymous said...

Yaay! We'll be praying for you on your walk. Congrats for coming so far from last year :) ((((((hugs!!!))))))

Deanne J said...

It's great Bonnie, that you've come so far in a year, you're an inspiration to alot of people.