So much for having my own blog ... I keep forgetting to post to it, LOL! I will try and be better in the future. Actually, I think it boils down to me not really thinking I have much to say!
It's gorgeous weather here, we're on vacation ... well, as John is quick to point out - he's on vacation, apparently my life is just one big vacation
. I thought we had plans to spend the next 4 days on Whidbey Island with his parents, but that'll teach me to allow John to coordinate. I thought he told his dad we were coming, but all he really did is ask if they'd be at their cabin this week. His dad said they would, but then they changed their minds at the last minute - not realizing we were planning on joining them. Men! So, instead we're putzing around the house today and doing some mu
ch needed yardwork. Plus, painting my new adirondack chair - I thik white ... what do you think? I told John I wanted them lavendar, but he vetoed me.
This is what they look like, aren't they cool? My birthday present from my Mom & Dad and John's Mom & Dad (well, they each gave me cash, so I pooled it to buy 2 chairs and 2 footrests) .
Okay, enough babble ... bye!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment