Sunday, July 24, 2005

Gone, gone, gone ... he's gone ...

John left last night for France - yet again for an unspecified amount of time, however it's not suppposed to exceed 8 weeks. Yeah. Right. I don't think I'll mark the calendar yet. He just called, he arrived safely - so that makes me feel a bit better. I'm always a bit mopey the first day after he leaves, so I think I'm just gonna laze around the house and feel sorry for myself. My 'honey-do' list he left me can wait to be started tomorrow. Looks like I've become the handyman around here - want to see my list?

  • sand deck railing, then paint
  • install drip irrigation to pots on deck
  • clean garage - take items to dump
  • paint family room
  • get estimates on replacing windows
  • have gravel delivered for driveway (which means I have to spread it as well).

I think I'll take a nap instead .....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugs Bonnie! I'm sorry that this weekend has been difficult for you.

Jill said...

why haven't I been commenting on your blog??

Jill said...

ack! ok, anyway. I'd just hire the handyman, Bonnie :)