Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Memories of My Mother







I'm sitting here today, scanning pictures of my mother. I'm planning on putting together an album to take to our family picnic next weekend. Do you want to see how gorgeous she was? I think her outer beauty was just a reflection of her inner beauty. I know that she was human, and got angy, cranky, etc. - but she truly had a gentle soul and never said a bad word about anyone. I, unfortunately, can't make the same claim.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She truly was beautiful Bonnie! I'm glad you're doing this album! ~Gwen

Anonymous said...

Boy was your ma a LOOKER!! :) I think you look like her. And I think you also have so many wonderful qualities I couldnt name them on a blog commentary. *hug*

Rosemary said...

Wowsa, those are awesome pics!

Anonymous said...

Great pics...she was beautiful! :)
~Tania

Jill said...

Hottie momma, B :) I'm glad you have such great memories of your mother, and hope you enjoy putting this album together, even though I know it will be sad. luv you! ((hug))