Monday, September 25, 2006

I'm baaaack!

Guess it's time to blog again ... life has been hectic that past 4 months, with my Dad being so ill and then preparing and walking the 60-mile 3-day walk. Fall is upon us, and it seems like I spend more time indoors when the weather turns cool ... which means more time on the PC. I know, that sounds a bit silly ... my family & real-life friends think I spend all my time on the PC already! LOL.

I just got home from the gym, I going with a friend to a class at 6am on Mondays. It's a combo weights/cardio and it kicks my hiney. I feel like I need to take a nap now! But today is a gorgeous, sunny day - rare Fall weather. Supposed be in high 70s, and guess who packed away all her summer clothes? Last week it rained everyday and was so cold I had to turn the heat on! But, it's nice to see the sun, now I have no excuse not to do some fall yardwork and plant my tulip bulbs. And, perhaps if I feel motivated I'll start cleaing out the garage (yeah, right).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My family and real life friends think I spend all my time on the computer too. :-p

Gwen said...

What? A new Bonnie blog post? My eyes must be deceiving me! It's good to see an update!

Andrea said...

Welcome back :)