So, John was in Venice a few weeks back ... but first I need to tell you something about my husband. My husband doesn't really like to travel. Isn't it ironic that he has a job that requires him to travel all around the world? Anyway, rarely does he find a place that he travels to that he likes. Craphole is one of his favorite descriptions, lol. And, in his defense - that is truly what a lot of places he goes to are like, as the owner of the yacht tends to go to remote places to scuba. And he hates the dicotomy within the resort areas - all the tourists staying at luxury places, while the actual residents live in cardboard boxes or worse.
So, it was as a great surprise to me when I asked how he liked Venice (expecting 'craphole' or something similar) that he said he liked it and wants to go back one day! The only other place he's said that he's wanted to return to is New Zealand.
And - he even took pictures! So I thought I'd share them with you. Of course, all of boats - but hey, that's what he's around.

3 comments:
I think I would like Venice too. Cool photos. Love that last one with the old wooden boat.
Take me to Venice with you! :) LOL
Those are awesome pics! I am glad he likes it! That'll be a great trip for you two!
Post a Comment