skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Favorite Music

So, I just discovered a little add-on for this blog - Music!! I love music, I always have the radio or stereo playing. So today I loaded a few of my current favorite songs to play here on my blog ... what are your favorites?
Posted by Bonnie at 4:16 PM

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm listening to your music while cleaning the kitchen! Great pics. I may have to add one of these little doohickeys.

5:43 PM
Bonnie said...

It is kind of fun!

5:52 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

A day in the life

About Me

My photo
Bonnie
View my complete profile

A day in the life

Links

  • Lovin' Life, Lawanda
  • Quietish, Rosemary
  • Scrap Central

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (9)
    • ►  March (9)
  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2009 (10)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (21)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ▼  October (5)
      • Procrastination
      • More Cards
      • Favorite Music
      • Christmas Cards
      • 6 things about me
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
  • ►  2007 (14)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2006 (31)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2005 (29)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)