Friday, October 10, 2008

6 things about me

Saw this on Gwen's blog - had to copy (even if she didn't tag me ;) ) LOL

Six things about Bonnie:
1. I'm left handed. My entire family is left handed (mom/dad/sister/brother).
2. I love to swim. I wish I did it more, but the whole getting driving to the pool, getting changed, dealing with wet hair keeps me from it. Would love to just have a pool in my backyard. Maybe someday.
3. I worry about Maggie dying. Isn't that strange? She's 8, healthy and a very lively dog. But I know big dogs only live 10-12 years, and all my other dogs have gone at the 10 year mark. So I'm starting to obsess about how little time I have left with her. Crazy what feelings I have for this mutt!
4. I am not ready for Fall and Winter. Although I normally love these seasons - I am finding the older I get, the more my aching joints like the sun. So maybe we'll retire to Arizona, instead of the mountains!
5. Yesterday I bowled a 154. My friend bowled a 198! I was so happy for her, but she was unhappy that she didn't bowl over 200. Always upsets me that she can't be happy for what is, instead of complaining about what isn't. Does that make sense?

3 comments:

Hopes Handcrafts said...

Cool..I'm a lefty too...lefty's rock and rule..LOL!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome that your whole family is left-handed!

I love to swim too!!

You made me tear up on #3.

I am thinking we might have to move the whole fam to Arizona sometime too ;) Maybe we'll all be neighbors! haha

Shannon said...

She tagged me and I'm going to do it now (forgot over the weekend) ... and was going to tag you! LOL Now I've got to work on my tag list. ;)

Love your list of 6 things! :)