
Yes, it's that time of year again! And every year I say I'm going to make my cards in July. And I don't. LOL. But thanks to a swap at ScrapCentral I have started on a few. Normally I like to go buy a new stamp for inspiration, but I just havent' found 'the one' for this year yet. So I'm working with one of the first stamps I ever bought, back in the early 90s when I first started stamping. Still is one of my favs, and I tried to update it a bit with fancy papers. I really like all my different versions! The burning question is, can I send the same stamped image to people I've sent Santa to before? Will they even remember I once made them a card with him?

2 comments:
First of all, LOVE the cards! :) Secondly, even though you have used the image before, the cards are probably very different. I don't see how anyone would remember, or care, that you used that stamp before. They will just like the cards and appreciate that you made them ;)
I LOVE that Santa stamp. I have used a few of the images you stamped for me from him, but can't bring myself to use them all because I might need them! hehe, nothing like a little hoarding. ;)
Post a Comment