I finally remembered!! I'm over at our property in the mountains, and woke up to snow falling. There is nothing prettier, in my mind, than freshly falling snow. However, I am a bit freaked about driving over the mountain pass in it, as people tend to drive to fast and follow too close.
Anyway, here I am, putting on my snowshoes to go out to the shed and start packing up for the trip home. I'm quite the mountain woman! LOL Sorry the pic is blurry - hard to use that self-timer feature!
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Blurry is ok! It is a very cool shot :) Good to see ya bloggin'
Oh, that is cool, Bonnie. You have to put it in the photo challenge thread. ;)
What a very great pic that is! You mountain woman you!
Look at all that snow! Great pic!
Post a Comment