Sunday, March 18, 2007

I'm a bad blogger!


I think my life is just to dull for me to keep up with this blogging stuff, lol! Hard to believe it's been over a month since I last wrote anything. I did have a fun week last week, spent 3 days visiting a friend in Vancouver, BC. I've turned her onto scrapbooking, so we had a blast shopping and spending all her money, heheheheh.

While this wasn't taken today, I figure it's close enough to qualify for SPS as it was at least taken within the past couple of days. This is Cheryl and I at Granville Island - isn't the sky and water so blue? Next day was pouring rain, so I'm glad we got to enjoy a little of the sunshine.

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Excellent pic! It's good to see you :D

Deanne J said...

Great pic Bonnie, glad you enjoyed your visit to Vancouver.