I made myself a pledge that I would try and take a picture on the first day of each month, to use for a calendar for next year. So today is February 1st and I'm trying to decide what I will be photographing, lol. Guess I'd better be sure to take my camera with me today, in case a good photo op happens. I like scenery pictures, so undoubtedly it will be something of that nature. We have been having unbelievably gorgeous weather - sunny, bright blue skies - but a bit nippy in the mornings. Currently 32F, so that means I'll be scraping ice off my car windows before heading to work. Brr. Anyway, today is supposed to be the last day of sunshine for a while so I'd better take advantage of it! I'll post my pic later tonight.
On another note - I'm still feeling a bit blue, but think I'm getting a bit better. I had a fabulous time scrapping on Whidbey, my friends are so wonderful and understanding. I am truly blessed, I need to keep remembering that!

Edited to add: Okay, I finally got around to taking my picture at sunset yesterday - taken from my car window as I was stuck in traffic! These are the Cascade Mountains - look at that moon rising!
2 comments:
I'm glad you had such a great time at Widbey, Bonnie.
O WOW! GORGEOUS!!!
Post a Comment