January 2nd already. I meant to post a Happy New Year blog, but didn't manage it. All I can say is that I'm glad to see 2005 go. Awful year. Very little good happened in it, IMO. Lost too many people I loved. And yesterday learned of another loss - my friend Penny (who got me started scrapping and whom I met while training for my 1st 60-mile breast cancer walk in 2002) lost her 22 year old son on December 28th in a car accident. I am so sad for her, I can't even imagine how a parent ever gets over the loss of a child. And everytime I hear of someone's loss, it just brings back to me the feelings of sadness remembering the people I've lost. And I imagine they could be feeling like I felt, and I know how hard it is. The sleeplessness, the pain in your stomach, the sureal feeling that time is standing still, while passing by quickly at the same time. And wanting to stand on a rooftop and scream 'Why are you all going on with your daily lives when someone I loved is DEAD'. And realizing that life does go one, even if you don't want it to.
Ugh.
Monday, January 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
((big hugs)) I'm with ya.
Post a Comment