I find it hard to complain about my hair these days, with my friend Tracy having lost hers due to chemo ... yet I have to admit sometimes I think it would be freeing not to have any. Anyway, I came across this pattern for a chemo cap using fun-fur yarn and I've been knitting a few (Rosemary should be proud, lol ). I had knitted a couple for my mom and she practically lived in them once I gave them to her - said they were so soft and comfortable. I knit them in the round, so there are no seams to irritate that lovely bald head. And then I knitted a couple for Tracy and she asked me to make more, she loves them. So, I've now decided to knit a few and try and sell them on eBay to raise money for my walk. They are fairly inexpensive to make, and quick too (only takes a couple of hours). Even if they don't sell, I could donate them to a local breast cancer support group.

So, here's your hair for a bad-hair day! :P
1 comment:
Thats awesome Bonnie!! I didnt know you knitted! :)
Post a Comment