skip to main | skip to sidebar

Monday, November 07, 2005

New Haircut



Today I got some highlights in my hair and a haircut. Several inches cut off. I was going to shave it in support of my friend Tracy who's on chemo for breast cancer and will probably lose her hair this week ... but I chickened out. I can support her other ways, lol

Posted by Bonnie at 3:14 PM

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

It looks great!!

7:47 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

A day in the life

About Me

My photo
Bonnie
View my complete profile

A day in the life

Links

  • Lovin' Life, Lawanda
  • Quietish, Rosemary
  • Scrap Central

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (9)
    • ►  March (9)
  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2009 (10)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (21)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
  • ►  2007 (14)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2006 (31)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2005 (29)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ▼  November (6)
      • Psalm 55:22
      • Family History
      • New Haircut
      • Lake Wenatchee Web Cam Time-Lapse Animation
      • I'm so lucky
      • Snow! Snow! Snow!
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)