Thursday, November 03, 2005

I'm so lucky

That I only have to work the first week of the month. Well, to be honest - usually only 3 days. So here it is, November 3rd and I'm done working for the month - yippee!! My checkbook would probably like it if I worked my hours, but I don't care. I came to the realization a long time ago that the more money I make, the more I spend. I don't save any more if I make more, but I do adjust my lifestyle if I make less. Which isn't a bad thing. So we drive older cars. So my furniture is hand-me downs. So we don't take exotic vacations or eat out at fancy restaurants. I don't think we're missing out on a thing! As long as I have enough money for scrapping supplies and scrap-related trips - then life is good. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! You crack me up!! Thats right. Scrapping stuff is all that matters!!! ;)