Saturday, September 10, 2005

Procrastinator ..

That's me! A big procrastinator. Always have been - I was the kid up all night finishing school projects, studying for exams, etc. So, here I am, running around getting stuff ready for John's cousin's baby shower tomorrow. Remembered I was going to alter a baby album for her, nothing like waiting until the last minute! At least I got all the groceries bought today and the diaper cake centerpiece made last night (it's adorable, if I must say so myself).



Cake is in the oven (German Chocolate Cake, yum) and my house is more or less clean. Tomorrow morning will be the floors, as there is no point in doing them today since it's raining and Maggie will just muddy them up in no time. Oh, and I still need to go to Goodwill to look for cute baby clothes to hang up on clotheslines around the house for decorations. Couldn't find any mints, so I guess we'll be skipping those. Oh, and I still need to make a card. But I'll do it later ... that's me, the procrastinator! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a procrastinator too! That is going to be a nice baby shower! Love the idea of hangin baby clothes for decorations!

Angie said...

that is a very cute centerpeice bonnie. I love it!