Friday, September 09, 2005

Wow - where has the time gone?

It's been forever since I've blogged ... now that I have a roommate, I guess I don't want her to see how much time I really do spend online, LOL! Been busy, we've had such awesome weather the past 2 months and I've been out enjoying it. Today awoke to some grey skies and rain, fall is definitely around the corner. Had to put on a sweatshirt! Shannon (SIL/roommate) is moving out next week, either to her aunt's or to her own place - she expects to hear today or Monday about a job she interviewed for yesterday. That job would start on the 15th in a little town about 2 hours from here. So we're praying, chanting, dancing under the moon ... whatever works to get her this job!

On a good note, still hanging in with Weight Watchers ... 12.6 pounds have left the body :D I was pretty scared of weighing in this morning, as Labor Day weekend wasn't pretty (camping and junk food .. need I say more?). Anyway, I stayed the same as last week, so that was good. I've averaged 2.5lb/week loss for this first month, so I hope I continue at that rate. I wanted to hit my 10% before I go see Lawanda in West Virginia, but I think that's a bit of a stretch.

Speaking of Lawanda ... I bought my airline tickets today!!! I was getting pretty scared that I wasn't going to be able to go, as the cheapest flight I could find to Charleston, WV was $450. Yikes! Budget buster for sure. However, she gratiously offered to drive 2 hours to get me in Columbus, OH and I was able to find a ticket for $246. YAY!! I am very, very happy ... ScrapCamp, here I come!!

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Ooooh you're going to scrapcamp!? Where have I been?! LOL Have a great time :)

Love the diaper cake.