Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Technique Tuesday

Not mine - but still a good one. How to make a corner with scalloped edge punches

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Oh... there's an aha moment! Margo and I were trying to figure that out the other day. We almost got it, but didn't. I should have thought of lining up the holes. LOL

I wish that lady had used plain paper instead of printed so you could see it more easily, but that's just me. lol

Andrea said...

But what do you do if the next corner doesn't line up? LOL Not that I'm actually going to try it. I was just wondering if you continue the scallop down to the next corner, what if it doesn't fit just right? Will you be able to line up the corner somehow? OK, just ignore me because I don't even scrap anymore ;)

Bonnie said...

I would imagine it would have to be a certain size in order for it to end at the correct place for the following corner. Probably a bit of trial and error to get the right dimensions.