Okay, the negative to all that lovely Fall color ... raking the darn leaves! Wanna see my deck/backyard? Can you guess I'm praying for a big windstorm to blow them into my neighbor's yard? LOL
But isn't Maggie cute?

But see all the leaves still left to fall? Can you see why I haven't raked yet? Why do something twice (or three times). LOL
I did manage to rake the front driveway today, but that was out of necessity, got tired of wet leaves getting brought into the house on my shoes.
And I will be doing it a few more times ... still lots of leaves left on my plum tree. Although this picture makes it look pretty sparse.
When does DH get home again? Isn't raking HIS job?

2 comments:
Awww I love the one of Maggie :) I never rake leaves. Shoot, that's my mulch ;) haha
Sigh.... we had a TON of wind last week. Some of my leaves disappeared, but some of the neighbors from down the street appeared in my yard. I keep looking around at the neighbor's trees and still seeing leaves on them, so I keep refusing to rake. Well, I did rake and have a truck bed full of leaves that need to be hauled away, but I'm just letting them sit for now. Maybe one day this week, I'll get out there and be productive, but I am not so sure. It's supposed to rain this week, so that might be counterproductive.
Post a Comment