Thursday, November 06, 2008

Copic Markers

Last night I took a class at Impress, my local stamping store to learn how to use Copic Markers. They are an alcohol based marker, used mainly by artists but have worked their way into the stamping/scrapbook world. So now I have a new obsession! Anyway, the class was small so it was great for learning technique. And I came home with 10 markers, only 134 more to go (there are 144 colors, lol). Here's the cards we made, aren't they cute? It's hard to see some details, like how we used the pens to color the rhinestone brad, and the glitter pen that makes snow behind the skiing snowman. Or the glossy accents on the drinks in the reindeer antlers. It was a great class, I love Impress!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh those are fabulous! I am glad you liked your class and new markers!

Anonymous said...

Cute cards, Bonnie!

Gwen said...

Great cards. I bet using the markers was fun!