Monday, August 18, 2008

Don't faint - I've blogged again! hehehehe!

Don't worry, soon enough I'll be busy again and won't be blogging *grin* Got an lovely itinerary emailed to me this morning from John, he'll be home on the 28th!!!! Had to laugh, all he sent was the itinerary, gawd forbid he could add a little note with it. For someone who spends most of his day on a PC, he is very stingy with emails *shakes head*

Anyway, with the heat wave we've been having - can't sleep at night. And my craft room is fairly cool with the fan blowing - so I've been creating. Made this book for a friend to organize her birthday/anniversary cards in by month, hope she likes it. Found the design at my favorite place for inspirations - Splitcoaststampers




1 comment:

Hopes Handcrafts said...

oh I loooove this Bonnie! Glad to hear your dh is going to be home soon....even ifit is a GREAT effort for him to include a small greeting with his itinerary!