Yes, you read that right - 9 months since my last blog entry. LOL. I actually thought I'd deleted this account, but I just got a comment emailed to me, reminding me it was here!
Not much new happening with me, hot hot hot here (mid 90s) and I stupidly played 18 holes of golf yesterday (walking) and am paying for it today. I hurt in places that I didn't think you were supposed to hurt. Of course, it could also be from the brutal workout I had at the gym prior to golfing, my trainer is evil.
So, I'm taking it easy today - my yard work will have to wait until tomorrow when I will feel better (hopefully). At least I have the Olympics to watch this afternoon - love the Canadian coverage (CBC).
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I was SHOCKED to see a new blog from you pop up here. :)
Hope it cools off for you soon. I don't expect it to cool off here well into November. At least the rain is keeping us in the mid-90's. I just wished it cooled off more at night.
I've got a ton to do today, but heat is not my problem - it's pure laziness. :-b
Post a Comment