I can't believe it's been over a month since I've blogged ... I think I just don't like to talk about my boring life. LOL. However, starting in January I will have lots to talk about. I have decided, after much soul searching, to attempt the Breast Cancer 3-Day walk again! Yes, it's true. 60 miles in 3 days. Hundred of miles walked prior to that in training. And, lots and lots of fundraising, as I need to raise a mininum of $2200 to just be able to walk in the event. But, the walk isn't until August, so I have several months to achieve these goals. That's what really made me decide I need to do this, when I discovered the walk is falling on my mom's birthday.
I'll focus on the fundraising the most, as I know I won't relax until I know for sure I will be able to participate. Last time I walked, I was blessed to reach my goal within 30 days of actively fundraising. I don't think it will be quite as easy this time, money is tighter these days and people have donated to so many other worthy causes. But I have faith that I will do this!!
Friday, December 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh Bonnie!!! You are the bravest, sweetest person I know!
Well, I'm not so sure about that LOL. I'm thinking I'm being a bit daft to consider walking again! LOL
I have faith in you! I would never even have the bravery to think about, so you got my admiration right there!
That's awesome Bonnie!! You can do it!
Post a Comment