Monday Monday, so good to me ..... (anyone remember the Mama's & the Papa's? B4 my time too *wink*).
I hope Monday is good for me today! Today is the first day of the month, so that means I head into my client's to work. I only work in her office 2-3 days a month, so I shouldn't complain ... but it's getting harder and harder to get myself motivated to go in. I guess I like being 'retired' so much more! LOL. John thinks it wouldn't make a difference if I didn't work for her, but she does pay me a significant amount for part-time work. And it funds most of my crafting/golfing/bowling ... so it does matter. Plus I've worked for her for 11 years now (wow!) and we've become good friends. Would be hard now to quit. She's moving offices the end of the month, this will be the 4th time since I've worked for her. She is downsizing, so we'll be sharing the space and I'll be working on a laptop now. Now I work in the storage 'closet' - a room without windows, phone, internet that I share with a bank of file cabinets ... so in some ways this will probably be better. But in other ways it will probably be a bit more complicated, and I don't like change. Why I'm worrying about this now, I don't know - I won't have to deal with it until next month, November 1st to be precise. LOL
Well - off to work I go ....
Monday, October 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment